TheLightBulb Apprenticeships are designed to support the skills, knowledge and behaviours required in today’s regulated Adult Care sector – From entry level through to leaders and managers.
We offer the below programmes, that are delivered over 12-18 months via 1-2-1 tutoring:
- Adult Care Worker (Level 2)
- Lead Adult Care Worker (Level 3)
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care (Level 4)
- Leader in Adult Care (Level 5)
In additional we also provide the below fully funded short courses:
- Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Diploma in Care
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
To take advantage of these beneficial programmes and to find out what else we can offer, contact us at [email protected] or call 01268 270648.