This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at Medsol. We are looking for confident, keen to learn professionals who have an interest in the recruitment industry.
What will you be doing:
- Supporting the back-office team
- Receiving calls from customers and clients – Taking queries
- Assist with placing candidates into available shifts
- Updating information on Microsoft Excel
- Supporting recruitment consultants
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end:
- You will achieve the Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard.
- There will be workshops to attend via Zoom.
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one to one basis.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) essential
- 40 hours a week
- CM1 1QU