A fantastic opportunity has become available to join our client based near Ongar, working towards a Business Admin apprenticeship. This continued expansion requires this addition to our administration team, a great opportunity for a hardworking, ambitious individual to develop their skills.
What will you be doing:
- Deal with client requests and queries on the phone
- Provide office support to our Sales Reps
- Update spreadsheets and data entry
- Collation and dispatch of samples and estimates
- Process and monitor client orders
- Communicate with sales and production teams on client requirements
- Data collation and analysis using Microsoft Office
- General office admin functions
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Team working
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end:
- You will achieve the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
- There will be workshops to attend via Zoom.
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one to one basis.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) essential
- 40 hours a week
- CM5 9RB