This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small friendly team. You will learn all aspects around the property and maintenance sector.
What will you be doing:
- Manage property maintenance portfolio
- Booking in appointments
- Liaising with customers
- Updating databases
- Keeping track of renewal dates
- Composing and sending out letters/emails
- Producing legal documents
- Creating invoices
- Creating property related documents
- Renewing contracts
- Various Ad-hoc duties
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Team working
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end:
- You will achieve the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
- There will be workshops to attend via Zoom.
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one to one basis.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) essential
- 35 hours a week
- RM17 6BU