An exciting opportunity for an organised and customer-focused individual who is looking to start their career in administration and join an award-winning organisation that provides an opportunity to work within the central support functions. You will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone and assisting with day-to-day admin duties
What will you be doing:
- Provide administration support to the employability team
- Updating database with client and tenant change of information
- Working with team to gain information required to complete tasks
- Chasing key documentation and uploading to the relevant database
- Deal with enquiries and ensure they are dealt with efficiently and in line with agreed service standards
- Refer complex, difficult or legal queries to the manager or relevant expert
- Maintain and use office systems effectively and update property files and computer databases
- Liaise with a third-party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Stay calm under pressure
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end:
- You will achieve the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
- There will be workshops to attend via Zoom.
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one to one basis.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) essential
- 35 hours a week
- SE5 7AF