We have a fantastic opportunity to join the team at Eurobase People to provide accurate and timely administrative support to the Senior Account Manager and Managed Account Team.
What will you be doing:
- To carry out background checks and chase references to ensure the successful placement of our candidates
- To carry out vetting verification checks
- To carry out candidate compliance checks as instructed by the team
- To create and maintain spreadsheets
- To maintain an accurate database of candidate information
- To collate data and produce reports
- To book appointments and interviews for candidates completing all relevant documentation
- To provide excellent levels of service to our candidates and clients when making and receiving calls on behalf of the team
- To support the team in the resourcing of new candidates as required
- To provide administrative support in other areas of the business as and when required
- To post job adverts onto relevant job boards
- To help complete client Audits
- To assist with tracking and raising of Purchase Orders for payments
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end:
- You will achieve the Level 3 Business Administration Appreniceship Standard.
- There will be workshops to attend via Zoom.
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one to one basis.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) essential
- 40 hours a week
- CM2 0RE