We have a very exciting career opportunity available at Eurobase for an HR Support Apprentice, to join the HR Team.
What will you be doing:
The purpose of this is job is to support the HR Team in providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regard to all HR and Office related administrative tasks covering both our Chelmsford and London office. In addition to gaining valuable experience working as part of the HR function, you will be delivering front line support to managers and employees. Ensure that employment documentation is updated in line with current legislation and business needs. Assisting the recruitment team with applicant tracking. Ensuring that the recruitment and onboarding procedures are followed in respect of all new hires. Assisting with data collection and dissemination.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end:
- You will achieve the Level 3 HR Support Appreniceship Standard.
- There will be workshops to attend via Zoom.
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one to one basis.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- A Level or equivalent English (Grade C) desirable
- A Level or equivalent Maths (Grade C) desirable
- 40 hours a week
- CM2 0RE