This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a property administrator. You will assist with Sales, Lettings and property management administration.
What will you be doing:
- Inputting property details and uploading documents onto property software system
- Drafting Terms of Business and uploading onto Signable before sending out Terms of Business to sales and lettings clients
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Reporting property maintenance issues on the system
- Liaising with property maintenance contractors
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Processing tenancy applicant referencing
- Arranging new tenancy checks
- Arranging end of tenancy checks
- Monitoring safety certificates and renewing where necessary
- Supporting property management
- Arranging property inspections, and processing and distributing the reports
- Maintain office marketing material supplies
- Ordering office supplies
- Tagging up keys
- Administering Money Laundering ID checks
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
What training will you take and what qualification will you get at the end:
- You will achieve the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
- There will be workshops to attend via Zoom.
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one to one basis.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) essential
- 40 hours a week
- CO1 1LS