This month some of the team at TheLightBulb will be taking part…
New contracts mean exciting new opportunities including
Business Development Executive
As a result of securing a new contract we are expanding our Essex based sales team.
Ideally the successful applicants will have industry knowledge and experience, having previously sold apprenticeships and other funded learning, via a consultative sales approach and have a track record of success.
The primary focus of the role will be developing new business although there will be some existing accounts that will require managing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achievement of agreed sales targets.
- To develop and implement an agreed sales strategy for a designated geographical area
- To generate own business leads, via telemarketing and other activities.
- To respond to incoming sales leads in a timely manner.
- To undertake client meetings.
- To undertake Organisational Training Needs Analysis, generating opportunities to up skill existing employees as well as apprenticeship vacancies.
- To maintain accurate Sales pipeline data and complete weekly sales and activity report.
To find out more information or to submit your CV please email [email protected]