Brand new training standards out now and available for delivery in your…
New contracts mean exciting new opportunities including
Freelance/Associate Care Trainers/Assessors
We are currently looking for freelance Care trainers and assessors to deliver the Level 2 Diploma in Care to learners across Essex. To find out more information or to submit your CV please email [email protected]
Business Development Executives and Trainees
As a result of securing a new contract we are expanding our Essex based sales team.
Ideally the successful executive applicants will have industry knowledge and experience, having previously sold apprenticeships and other funded learning, via a consultative sales approach and have a track record of success. Trainees must be able to demonstrate good customer service skills and an aptitude to learning new products.
The primary focus of the role will be developing new business although there will be some existing accounts that will require managing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achievement of agreed sales targets.
- To develop and implement an agreed sales strategy for a designated geographical area
- To generate own business leads, via telemarketing and other activities.
- To respond to incoming sales leads in a timely manner.
- To undertake client meetings.
- To undertake Organisational Training Needs Analysis, generating opportunities to up skill existing employees as well as apprenticeship vacancies.
- To maintain accurate Sales pipeline data and complete weekly sales and activity report.
To find out more information or to submit your CV please email [email protected]